Well what have I been up to our readers have been constantly asking me since my last post.. A few things trying to stay busy:
- educating myself on working with skilled volunteers
- figuring out how to pair skilled volunteers with nonprofits to their technological needs
- attending as many nonprofit tech and social enterprise meet up's as possible to network, find volunteers and gain insight on how to manage such a large deliverable
- shooting myself in the foot
- questioning on how to make this program sustainable
- making various on site visits to non profits in need of tech help
I've also taken a great interest into East Palo Alto and the state of their of not being connected in spite of being in the middle of the world's tech epicenter. I would like provide as much aid as I can too them but how much can one person with such little support behind them..